Donald Trump has been on everyone’s minds and lips since his contentious presidential candidacy announcement in June, which was, of course, his intention from the beginning. As he himself has said, “Controversy, in short, sells.” Trump’s constant stream of shockingly inflammatory nonsense is simply a well-managed campaign – and business – tool meant to garner…Read More
Last night, the GOP contenders for the Oval Office engaged in their first debate. It was viewed by a record 24 million people, numbers comparable to Sunday Night Football. Hosted by Fox News, the debate was anticipated by many to be…well, no one knew what to expect. Would Donald Trump engage in more sensationalist immigrant…Read More
It seems that with every presidential election, the campaigns start earlier and earlier. As such, election coverage in the media starts earlier. Candidates of both parties know this, and time their candidacy announcements when they know they’ll get the greatest exposure. On the right, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Marco Rubio have each declared their…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies