The most pervasive takeaway from last night’s Republican debate was that nearly nothing is considered unfit for political discourse. The shocking and the illogical are the new norms for the GOP. We had Donald Trump, in response to a pejorative comment he made in recent weeks about Carly Fiorina’s appearance, calling Ms. Fiorina a beautiful…Read More
Donald Trump has been on everyone’s minds and lips since his contentious presidential candidacy announcement in June, which was, of course, his intention from the beginning. As he himself has said, “Controversy, in short, sells.” Trump’s constant stream of shockingly inflammatory nonsense is simply a well-managed campaign – and business – tool meant to garner…Read More
It seems that with every presidential election, the campaigns start earlier and earlier. As such, election coverage in the media starts earlier. Candidates of both parties know this, and time their candidacy announcements when they know they’ll get the greatest exposure. On the right, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Marco Rubio have each declared their…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!