The most pervasive takeaway from last night’s Republican debate was that nearly nothing is considered unfit for political discourse. The shocking and the illogical are the new norms for the GOP. We had Donald Trump, in response to a pejorative comment he made in recent weeks about Carly Fiorina’s appearance, calling Ms. Fiorina a beautiful…Read More
Last night, the GOP contenders for the Oval Office engaged in their first debate. It was viewed by a record 24 million people, numbers comparable to Sunday Night Football. Hosted by Fox News, the debate was anticipated by many to be…well, no one knew what to expect. Would Donald Trump engage in more sensationalist immigrant…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!