Last night, the GOP contenders for the Oval Office engaged in their first debate. It was viewed by a record 24 million people, numbers comparable to Sunday Night Football. Hosted by Fox News, the debate was anticipated by many to be…well, no one knew what to expect. Would Donald Trump engage in more sensationalist immigrant…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies