The Biden Administration is expected to pursue epic changes to America’s Immigration Policies. We should see a return to the American tradition of welcoming immigrants. This includes a greater understanding and sympathy toward the millions of refugees and migrants stranded in various parts of the world seeking an opportunity to begin life anew in a…Read More
A recent New York Times article described the precarious financial situation U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) finds itself in following three of Trump administration leadership and now, the Covid-19 pandemic. Here are some of my main takeaways: In 2016, USCIS had 15,828 Employees. Three years later, USCIS Had grown to 18,866 employees a 19%…Read More
On Thursday January 21, 2016, changes to the U.S. Visa Waiver Program (VWP) went into effect, including an addition to the program titled “Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015.” As usual, the new law and its exceptions are causing major debate among U.S. government officials and could have a negative effect on U.S.-Europe relations. According…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!