On Thursday January 21, 2016, changes to the U.S. Visa Waiver Program (VWP) went into effect, including an addition to the program titled “Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015.” As usual, the new law and its exceptions are causing major debate among U.S. government officials and could have a negative effect on U.S.-Europe relations. According…Read More
There weren’t too many surprises during Tuesday night’s Democratic primary when the subject of immigration came to the forefront. The differences among the five candidates were outlined, including a somewhat surprising admission by Sen. Bernie Sanders that he voted against an immigration reform bill in 2007. For the most part, however, these differences are…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!