A recent New York Times article described the precarious financial situation U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) finds itself in following three of Trump administration leadership and now, the Covid-19 pandemic. Here are some of my main takeaways: In 2016, USCIS had 15,828 Employees. Three years later, USCIS Had grown to 18,866 employees a 19%…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies