The Biden Administration is expected to pursue epic changes to America’s Immigration Policies. We should see a return to the American tradition of welcoming immigrants. This includes a greater understanding and sympathy toward the millions of refugees and migrants stranded in various parts of the world seeking an opportunity to begin life anew in a…Read More
Our prayers for new leadership in the White House have been answered. So what does it mean for us? For the country? For the world? First, there is the immediate concern about the transition period between now and January 20, 2021. President Trump will remain in power until then but the world is already beginning…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies