USCIS: Los Centros de servicios de USCIS están operando con normalidad. Los solicitantes pueden presentar todo tipo de peticiones y solicitudes, estos serán procesados y los recibos serán emitidos. Las oficinas locales de USCIS, incluida la Oficina de Detroit y la Oficina de Asilo de Chicago, están programadas para reabrir el 4 de junio del…Read More
The Covid-19 pandemic has turned many U.S. government functions inside-out and the immigration system is no exception. Here is a brief rundown of the ongoing situation with each relevant immigration agency as of May 7, 2020. USCIS: USCIS Service Centers are fully operational. Applicants may submit all types of petitions and applications, which will be…Read More
Beginning December 23, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will increase their filing fees for over half of their forms. Among those with impending increases are some of the most commonly used forms, including the I-129 (Petition for Nonimmigrant Work Visa), the I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative), and the I-485 (Application to Register Permanent…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies