USCIS: Los Centros de servicios de USCIS están operando con normalidad. Los solicitantes pueden presentar todo tipo de peticiones y solicitudes, estos serán procesados y los recibos serán emitidos. Las oficinas locales de USCIS, incluida la Oficina de Detroit y la Oficina de Asilo de Chicago, están programadas para reabrir el 4 de junio del…Read More
The Covid-19 pandemic has turned many U.S. government functions inside-out and the immigration system is no exception. Here is a brief rundown of the ongoing situation with each relevant immigration agency as of May 7, 2020. USCIS: USCIS Service Centers are fully operational. Applicants may submit all types of petitions and applications, which will be…Read More
Beginning December 23, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will increase their filing fees for over half of their forms. Among those with impending increases are some of the most commonly used forms, including the I-129 (Petition for Nonimmigrant Work Visa), the I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative), and the I-485 (Application to Register Permanent…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!