The Covid-19 pandemic has turned many U.S. government functions inside-out and the immigration system is no exception. Here is a brief rundown of the ongoing situation with each relevant immigration agency as of May 7, 2020. USCIS: USCIS Service Centers are fully operational. Applicants may submit all types of petitions and applications, which will be…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!