The Covid-19 pandemic has turned many U.S. government functions inside-out and the immigration system is no exception. Here is a brief rundown of the ongoing situation with each relevant immigration agency as of May 7, 2020. USCIS: USCIS Service Centers are fully operational. Applicants may submit all types of petitions and applications, which will be…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies