Photo by Flickr user Ted Eytan. As President Obama enters the last year of his presidency, his legacy begins to come into focus. He made some big promises to move immigration reform forward, but he’s had trouble delivering. His efforts in exercising his executive powers to move the clock forward have brought limited results. Throughout…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies