Beginning December 23, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will increase their filing fees for over half of their forms. Among those with impending increases are some of the most commonly used forms, including the I-129 (Petition for Nonimmigrant Work Visa), the I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative), and the I-485 (Application to Register Permanent…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies