For decades, conflict, poverty, the drug trade, and failed governments were the biggest creators of refugees. Now, as the Climate Crisis escalates, rising sea levels, extreme weather, and more intense natural disasters threaten to create refugees on an unimaginable scale. Today marks The International Day for Natural Disaster Reduction which was created in 1989 by…Read More
A Syrian migrant carries a child as she walks along a railway track after crossing into Hungary from the border with Serbia, 29 Aug 2015. Photo courtesy of Reuters/Bernadett Szabo Media coverage in the past week has been a cascade of reactions to the horrific Islamic State (IS) attacks in Paris. The acts of terror,…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!