For decades, conflict, poverty, the drug trade, and failed governments were the biggest creators of refugees. Now, as the Climate Crisis escalates, rising sea levels, extreme weather, and more intense natural disasters threaten to create refugees on an unimaginable scale. Today marks The International Day for Natural Disaster Reduction which was created in 1989 by…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies