A Syrian migrant carries a child as she walks along a railway track after crossing into Hungary from the border with Serbia, 29 Aug 2015. Photo courtesy of Reuters/Bernadett Szabo Media coverage in the past week has been a cascade of reactions to the horrific Islamic State (IS) attacks in Paris. The acts of terror,…Read More
GPM is in The Guardian! Read our opinion piece here! Photograph: Christopher Thomond for the Guardian Can the devastating consequences of an international refugee crisis help revitalize the bruised economies of American cities? It could, but it won’t, not while the United States remains overburdened with a miles-long asylum backlog and an insufficient temporary relief system. Four…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!