A Syrian migrant carries a child as she walks along a railway track after crossing into Hungary from the border with Serbia, 29 Aug 2015. Photo courtesy of Reuters/Bernadett Szabo Media coverage in the past week has been a cascade of reactions to the horrific Islamic State (IS) attacks in Paris. The acts of terror,…Read More
GPM is in The Guardian! Read our opinion piece here! Photograph: Christopher Thomond for the Guardian Can the devastating consequences of an international refugee crisis help revitalize the bruised economies of American cities? It could, but it won’t, not while the United States remains overburdened with a miles-long asylum backlog and an insufficient temporary relief system. Four…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies