Unfortunately, under Michigan law, undocumented immigrants are ineligible to apply for and receive a Michigan driver’s license, as Michigan law requires proof of U.S. citizenship or “legal presence” in the United States in order to obtain one. The immigration process is a long one which, more often than not, can take years to conclude, leaving…Read More
Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer recently issued Executive Order 2020-78, which provides a second automatic extension for Michigan ID cards, driver’s licenses, and registration. If your license, ID, or registration expired or will expire between February 1 and June 30, it will automatically be extended until July 31, 2020. This extension does not apply if your…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!