Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer recently issued Executive Order 2020-78, which provides a second automatic extension for Michigan ID cards, driver’s licenses, and registration. If your license, ID, or registration expired or will expire between February 1 and June 30, it will automatically be extended until July 31, 2020. This extension does not apply if your license was suspended or revoked. There will also be no late fees for a late renewal of an ID, license, or registration, as long as renewal happens before July 31. It also cannot affect your auto insurance. You can view the full executive order here.
- The Driver License for all Michiganders
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You