Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer recently issued Executive Order 2020-78, which provides a second automatic extension for Michigan ID cards, driver’s licenses, and registration. If your license, ID, or registration expired or will expire between February 1 and June 30, it will automatically be extended until July 31, 2020. This extension does not apply if your…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies