Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer recently issued Executive Order 2020-78, which provides a second automatic extension for Michigan ID cards, driver’s licenses, and registration. If your license, ID, or registration expired or will expire between February 1 and June 30, it will automatically be extended until July 31, 2020. This extension does not apply if your…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!