On May 27, 2020, USCIS announced that they are preparing some domestic offices to reopen and resume non-emergency public services on or after June 4, 2020. Fingers crossed that this time it will actually happen! Our firm has not heard anything yet about the reopening plans of our Detroit Field Office, in light of Governor Whitmer’s recent executive…Read More
Our very own Attorney Maris J. Liss presented on an informative panel at the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Annual National Conference in June, 2016. Maris was joined by Jorgelina E. Araneda from Raleigh, NC, who was the discussion leader, and Joseph Reina from Dallas, TX. The topic was Naturalization Cases in Federal Court discussed the…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies