On May 27, 2020, USCIS announced that they are preparing some domestic offices to reopen and resume non-emergency public services on or after June 4, 2020. Fingers crossed that this time it will actually happen! Our firm has not heard anything yet about the reopening plans of our Detroit Field Office, in light of Governor Whitmer’s recent executive…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies