On May 27, 2020, USCIS announced that they are preparing some domestic offices to reopen and resume non-emergency public services on or after June 4, 2020. Fingers crossed that this time it will actually happen! Our firm has not heard anything yet about the reopening plans of our Detroit Field Office, in light of Governor Whitmer’s recent executive…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!