Read out latest analysis on America’s broken immigration system and its failure to help forcibly displaced people worldwide, especially Syrian refugees up on The Guardian. http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/09/backlogs-bureaucracy-no-excuse-us-fail-asylum-seekers A miles-long waiting list continues to plague immigration judges and keeps people who are fleeing war zones in limbo. The current migration crisis is the worst global refugee emergency…Read More
Photo courtesy of Flickr user Takver Refugees are in vogue. As callous as that may sound, the group’s plight – or more accurately, their “flight” – no matter where in the world they come from, is receiving more international media attention than ever before. This is a good thing, if it eventually leads to long…Read More
The migration crises in Europe and Southeast Asia has taken far too many lives and continues to create political and social obstacles for the international community to solve. Is violent conflict and political strife the root of the dilemma forcing people to flee their home countries? Or does the problem lie in the way we…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!