If there is one thing to take away from the horrible year that has been 2020, it’s that protecting and advocating for human rights is more important than ever. The key values of our society such as fairness, dignity, equality and respect are in need of more support than ever before. 2020 and the COVID-19…Read More
The migration crises in Europe and Southeast Asia has taken far too many lives and continues to create political and social obstacles for the international community to solve. Is violent conflict and political strife the root of the dilemma forcing people to flee their home countries? Or does the problem lie in the way we…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies