If there is one thing to take away from the horrible year that has been 2020, it’s that protecting and advocating for human rights is more important than ever. The key values of our society such as fairness, dignity, equality and respect are in need of more support than ever before. 2020 and the COVID-19…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!