On May 10, the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) issued a joint DHS/EOIR statement on the rescheduling of MPP hearings. This statement changed prior DHS procedures without adequate notice to affected migrants or their attorneys, adding confusion to the already opaque and unconstitutional Migrant…Read More
Read out latest analysis on America’s broken immigration system and its failure to help forcibly displaced people worldwide, especially Syrian refugees up on The Guardian. http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/09/backlogs-bureaucracy-no-excuse-us-fail-asylum-seekers A miles-long waiting list continues to plague immigration judges and keeps people who are fleeing war zones in limbo. The current migration crisis is the worst global refugee emergency…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!