Photo: Colombia Beat Ecuador will soon consider a groundbreaking new migration bill, which was presented to the National Assembly on July 16, 2015. The Organic Law of Human Mobility addresses the country’s various emigration and immigration waves and offers a new foundation on how to better understand people who relocate. Lawmaker Esteban Melo explained that…Read More
Part I: The Rohingya and Southeast Asian Countries The Mediterranean migration crisis is not just Europe’s problem, just like the Rohingya refugees are not simply Southeast Asia’s responsibility. The United States, as a Western democracy that supports human rights for all, also has a moral obligation to lead by example and provide support and aid…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!