Photo: Colombia Beat Ecuador will soon consider a groundbreaking new migration bill, which was presented to the National Assembly on July 16, 2015. The Organic Law of Human Mobility addresses the country’s various emigration and immigration waves and offers a new foundation on how to better understand people who relocate. Lawmaker Esteban Melo explained that…Read More
Part I: The Rohingya and Southeast Asian Countries The Mediterranean migration crisis is not just Europe’s problem, just like the Rohingya refugees are not simply Southeast Asia’s responsibility. The United States, as a Western democracy that supports human rights for all, also has a moral obligation to lead by example and provide support and aid…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies