Last week we attended the 3rd Annual Cities of Migration conference in Toronto, Canada. As immigration professionals in greater-Detroit, we already knew that diversity drives prosperity – the theme of this year’s conference – but it was interesting to get a more international perspective on the economic and social benefits of improved integration. Did you…Read More
Photo: Colombia Beat Ecuador will soon consider a groundbreaking new migration bill, which was presented to the National Assembly on July 16, 2015. The Organic Law of Human Mobility addresses the country’s various emigration and immigration waves and offers a new foundation on how to better understand people who relocate. Lawmaker Esteban Melo explained that…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!