The Supreme Court Ruling on DACA
Today the Supreme Court Blocked President Trump‘s Cancellation of DACA Immigration Program.
This ruling affects more than 600,000 immigrants who were brought to the U.S. as children.
George P Mann and Associates will resume filing new, initial DACA applications for persons who were barred from applying due to the illegal rescission of DACA. Please make an appointment as soon as possible if you do not have DACA and you came to the United States as a minor less than 18 years old.
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies