Today the Supreme Court Blocked President Trump‘s Cancellation of DACA Immigration Program. This ruling affects more than 600,000 immigrants who were brought to the U.S. as children. George P Mann and Associates will resume filing new, initial DACA applications for persons who were barred from applying due to the illegal rescission of DACA. Please make…Read More
Supporters of immigration reform have been calling for a system overhaul for much of Obama’s presidency, and such requests have intensified since the Senate passed such a bill in June 2013. After more than a year of inaction on the part of Congress and wavering from the White House, President Obama is poised to make…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!