The events of the last two days have shaken us, our country, and much of the world. As the smoke clears, and the meaning of last Wednesday’s events and their aftermath start to reveal themselves, we can begin to take stock. First, there are plenty of reasons for continued concern. While the insurrection has failed…Read More
On October 29, 2015, we attended the 12th Annual Immigration Law and Policy Conference in Washington D.C. The day-long event was hosted by the Migration Policy Institute (MPI) and Catholic Legal Immigration Network, INC (CLINIC) and took place at Georgetown Law Center. It was great to spend a day with other immigration professionals, policymakers, analysts,…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies