The refugee crisis was discussed at length at the 70th annual United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) in late September. World leaders met in New York to debate the maintenance of international peace and security and successfully wove in refugee-related concerns into the context of war, poverty, equality, and economic development. The connection between migration and development…Read More
Photo courtesy of Flickr user Takver. The global migration crisis continues to worsen, with displacement hitting an all-time high of 59.5 million people at the end of 2014. The humanitarian world is unable to keep up with the numbers, as violence and conflict also continues to soar worldwide. The usual proposed solutions for displacement typically…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies