Albert Valk came to the United States from Riga, Latvia in 1989 with the intention of continuing an engineering career. His first job was at a chemical recycling plant in Detroit, but after ten years of living and working in the U.S. — and a few unpleasant experiences with American lawyers — Albert decided that…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!