Albert Valk came to the United States from Riga, Latvia in 1989 with the intention of continuing an engineering career. His first job was at a chemical recycling plant in Detroit, but after ten years of living and working in the U.S. — and a few unpleasant experiences with American lawyers — Albert decided that…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies