On Tuesday, the Detroit City Council approved an ordinance to make available a new Detroit municipal identification card. With a 7-0 vote, the City Council set the framework for issuing and accepting municipal IDs. This is huge news for immigrants in the city! Beginning this fall, undocumented people, individuals struggling with homelessness, returning citizens, some…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!