On Tuesday, the Detroit City Council approved an ordinance to make available a new Detroit municipal identification card. With a 7-0 vote, the City Council set the framework for issuing and accepting municipal IDs. This is huge news for immigrants in the city! Beginning this fall, undocumented people, individuals struggling with homelessness, returning citizens, some…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies