Today marks the United Nations’ (UN) International Day for Migrants. An important date for many reasons among them, to remind us of the many contributions immigrants make to the United States, the fight against discrimination towards migrants or “illegals”, and the right for every human being to seek asylum. The past four years of the…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies