To our clients, Wednesday morning we woke up to find ourselves in a new political era. Although we are deeply disappointed in the outcome of the election, we look forward to the challenges ahead. The President-Elect, Donald Trump, has proposed to build a wall, deport millions, and close our doors to people fleeing persecution and…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies