The 2016 presidential election is finally behind us and the results are in. Despite losing the popular vote to Hilary Clinton by upwards of 1.7 million votes, Donald Trump will be the 45th president of the United States. Something that we are far less certain about is what kind of policies the President-elect will actually…Read More
To our clients, Wednesday morning we woke up to find ourselves in a new political era. Although we are deeply disappointed in the outcome of the election, we look forward to the challenges ahead. The President-Elect, Donald Trump, has proposed to build a wall, deport millions, and close our doors to people fleeing persecution and…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!