The 2016 presidential election is finally behind us and the results are in. Despite losing the popular vote to Hilary Clinton by upwards of 1.7 million votes, Donald Trump will be the 45th president of the United States. Something that we are far less certain about is what kind of policies the President-elect will actually…Read More
To our clients, Wednesday morning we woke up to find ourselves in a new political era. Although we are deeply disappointed in the outcome of the election, we look forward to the challenges ahead. The President-Elect, Donald Trump, has proposed to build a wall, deport millions, and close our doors to people fleeing persecution and…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies