This month, the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) published Matter of M-E-V-G-, 26 I&N DEC. 227 (BIA 2014) and Matter of W-G-R-, 26 I&N DEC. 208 (BIA 2014), both of which consider the eligibility of asylum and withholding of removal protection in the United States in the context of membership in a “particular social group.” Respondents…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!