This month, the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) published Matter of M-E-V-G-, 26 I&N DEC. 227 (BIA 2014) and Matter of W-G-R-, 26 I&N DEC. 208 (BIA 2014), both of which consider the eligibility of asylum and withholding of removal protection in the United States in the context of membership in a “particular social group.” Respondents…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies