Imagínate esto, estás caminando por la calle haciendo tus mandados. Eres indocumentado. Un agente de Inmigración y Control de Aduanas (ICE) o de Aduanas y Patrulla Fronteriza (CBP) te detiene, o un oficial de policía te detiene y le llama a ICE o CBP para verificar tu estado migratorio. No cuentas con algún documento que…Read More
Picture this, you are walking on the street minding your own business. You’re undocumented. An Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) or Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) agent stops you, or a police officer stops you and calls ICE or CBP to check on your status. You have nothing on your person showing you’ve been the…Read More
According to the Washington Post, U.S. Customs and Border Protection used emergency funding meant for migrant families and children to pay for dirt bikes, canine supplies, computer equipment and other enforcement related-expenditures, according to a report published Thursday by the U.S. Government Accountability Office. Photo by Greg Bull Congress last June approved a $4.6 billion…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!