Congratulations to our client, Mohannad Alzoubi, who is officially one of America’s newest citizens. Mr. Alzoubi’s immigration journey proved long for his family, but the outcome made the stress and the waiting worth it. Mohannad was born and raised in Jordan. It was there he came to know his future wife, Ethab, a woman he…Read More
Born in El Salvador, Ismael Rosales was only 15 years old when he left his home and went out on his own in search of the “American Dream.” He arrived in New York in 1992, where he met his wife and started a family. Sixteen years later, he decided to relocate his family to Michigan…Read More
Congratulations to our client Felipe Davila, who became a U.C. citizen on July 27, 2015. Felipe Davila’s Naturalization Ceremony on July 27, 2015 “It was 1985, with no e-mails, no cell, and no internet. I went to the traditional yellow pages and saw Mr. George P. Mann’s advertising. I went to his small office and…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!