We couldn’t be prouder of our Head of Litigation and Appeals, Maris Liss! Yesterday, she had wonderful time talking to about 450 new federal court litigators at the annual conference of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) conducted via Zoom. Among other things, Maris trained attorneys on how to get immigrants out of detention and how to use federal courts to make the immigration agencies do their jobs. She was also pleased to speak alongside expert 4th circuit litigator Tamara Jezic, FOIA expert Michael Gahagan, and litigation guru Mark Stevens.
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!