It’s not everyday that a member of our team obtains their U.S. citizenship. But after being in the country for 7 years and in the application process for 3, Carlos finally received his at the USCIS field office in Detroit. We would like to congratulate Carlos on this momentous occasion. He has always embodied the immigrant spirit and the nation is lucky to have him. We couldn’t be prouder!
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies