It’s not everyday that a member of our team obtains their U.S. citizenship. But after being in the country for 7 years and in the application process for 3, Carlos finally received his at the USCIS field office in Detroit. We would like to congratulate Carlos on this momentous occasion. He has always embodied the immigrant spirit and the nation is lucky to have him. We couldn’t be prouder!
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!