Oana Marina (née Lucescu), our second featured attorney in our profile series, immigrated to the U.S. from Romania in 2002. Since joining the team at George P. Mann & Associates in 2011, Oana has handled a plethora of diverse cases and legal matters, including challenging USCIS cases and writing briefs for the Board of Immigration…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!