Oana Marina (née Lucescu), our second featured attorney in our profile series, immigrated to the U.S. from Romania in 2002. Since joining the team at George P. Mann & Associates in 2011, Oana has handled a plethora of diverse cases and legal matters, including challenging USCIS cases and writing briefs for the Board of Immigration…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies