Michigan has a population decline problem. The latest numbers from the U.S. Census Bureau indicate that Detroit’s population, the state’s largest city, as well as its surrounding metro area (where nearly half of the state’s residents live), continues to fall. According to recently released estimates, Detroit’s population currently stands at somewhere around 667,000 representing a…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies