Michigan has a population decline problem. The latest numbers from the U.S. Census Bureau indicate that Detroit’s population, the state’s largest city, as well as its surrounding metro area (where nearly half of the state’s residents live), continues to fall. According to recently released estimates, Detroit’s population currently stands at somewhere around 667,000 representing a…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!