Over the weekend, Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro N. Mayorkas announced a new 18-month designation of Haiti for Temporary Protected Status (TPS). This new TPS designation enables Haitian nationals (and individuals without nationality who last resided in Haiti) currently residing in the United States as of May 21, 2021 to file initial applications for TPS,…Read More
Yemen flag. Image courtesy of Flickr user Nicolas Raymond. Effective September 3, 2015, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has designated Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for Yemeni nationals, who have continuously resided in the United States since September 3, 2015, and have been continuously physically present in the U.S. since that date. Individuals who believe…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies